4.13.2012

My First 5k! at the 2012 ComfortCare Annual Stride for Life

My journey toward improved wellness and the Tough Mudder Meetup group has lead me to work toward running a 5k on May 12 to support ComfortCare Women's Health

You may be wondering, what is "ComfortCare Women's Health?" In short, it is a Christian-based organization in which the the bulk of their patient counseling occurs for women with unplanned pregnancies. 

Z & A are now 4 and 2, and they were definitely "planned"; however, I honestly cannot imagine what my life would be like without them! 


As you may know, I had a planned home birth with Ahila. You might imagine how important to me it is for women of all ages be educated, informed, and therefore empowered. So, this year I am running my first ever 5k to raise money for this wonderful organization. On a selfish note, I hope to improve my health while I'm at it! 

Can you give to this cause on my behalf and support my run? I appreciate your support! Even a small amount can go a long way. Thank you so much! 


Visit my fundraising page here: 


2012 ComfortCare Annual Stride for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige