10.08.2006

Another 1 in 5

I found out that a family member on J's side also has had a mc, after she had already had a child. It felt good again to talk to someone else who had been through it and somewhat understood my feelings. I feel very fortunate in another way (God has showered me with so many blessings) after talking with her, as she had a not-so-good experience with her doc, and mine was "OK." I have to admit that I cannot wait to be pg again. We kept it such a secret the first time, in case the unthinkable happened. But after it actually happened I wanted to tell everyone anyway, that hey, life is not hunky dorey all the time, look at this awful thing that has happened to me. Next time I want to tell the world so there is a chance for loved ones and friends to be happy for us. We will see...
~ P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige