8.14.2007

19w 0d - Ups & Downs

Downs
  • It is still a little tough to dress for work since I'm too frugal to go out and buy more pants!
  • I still don't look "totally" pregnant yet. (I think I have some people guessing!)
  • Headaches are still around about every week or so...
Ups
  • I finally felt the baby moving--twice this past week!!
  • We're expecting to begin our hypnobirthing classes on or around September 9. We'll have 5, 2.5-hour classes in Harrisonburg, probably with 1 other couple. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww baby movements are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a tip for when you finally break down and buy the maternity pants - don't bother with the before and after pants (like regular, extra stretchy jeans) or the low banded ones. The before and after ones get too uncomfortable and dig in to the bottom of your belly as it gets bigger, and the low banded ones the elastic inside bunched up and then it digs in and is crazy uncomfortable. Go straight for the full term pants with the full belly coverage. You can fold them down if you like, and they are by far the most comfortable. I have 3 pairs of jean that I spent 70$ on EACH, and I can now only wear the one full term pair and will have to buy more. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on the others!

    Congrats on feeling the movements! I'm so excited that we're due date buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige