8.09.2007

18w 2d - First Feeling of Movement!

Exactly when we reached 18 weeks on Tuesday, I felt the first movement or "flutter!" It was so amazing. I was just leaning back in the chair to get my hair washed at my hair appointment! I later found out the girl who washes my hair is 9 weeks pregnant with twins! How ironic!?! Or some kind of God breeze. God is so good! It was just 1 little "tap" in the upper left of my uterus. My friend thinks 'Pason' will be one of those babies who likes to hang out up under my ribs and keep me really miserable. Teehee, we shall see!

2 comments:

  1. Funny we were just talking about this...I knew it wouldn't be long!! It's a wonderful thing!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige your "God Breeze" isn't far off! I have 10 pregnant friends right now, 2 expecting within days and others all the way through to March 2008!!! God IS so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige