1.02.2008

39w 1d - Appointment

This is the first appointment when the nurse-midwifery practice will offer a cervical check, unless I had requested anything sooner. It really doesn't tell a lot of information for me or for the MW, such as when I'm going to start labor or anything to that extent. I decided to accept the exam today, though, to see where things stand. No need for a lot of excitement... but here are the stats:
  • Weight up 2.5 lb from last week (Too many peanut butter balls, haha! Though I do think the baby may have had a growth spurt, because I do feel noticeably bigger.)
  • Protein check fine
  • BP around 126/74 (I forget exactly, oops)
  • FHR 130 BPM
  • Pason still head down and center, feet still to the upper right. The MW let J try to feel for the head and shoulder, but he couldn't really tell what he felt.
  • And for the cervical check... About 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, approximately -1 station. So, no, I haven't officially "dropped" yet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige