2.03.2008

Zyler is Almost 5 Weeks Old

It is hard to believe he is 4 weeks old already! I have a few minutes to type a quick update. Zyler is doing great and gaining weight beautifully. He's very alert and strong and will start officially "cooing" back to us very soon I believe. He's even started to do the little push ups once in a while during tummy time.

However, we have had quite a time with breastfeeding. It seems 1 issue gets resolved and a new problem arises. I'm going to stick it out a few more weeks though, hopefully, assuming he continues to get enough nutritionally. I definitely do not have a supply problem! I will try to post some details later if time allows. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paige,
    First - wow what a birth story!
    Second - sorry to hear breastfeeding has been so challenging for you, when I wake to feed Cassia I will remember to pray for you and Zy.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige