2.19.2007

6 DPO (6 days past ovulation)

Given that my menses stays away long enough, I plan to start testing at 14 or 15 DPO. I believe that's next Wednesday already! I pray this week(+) will go quickly!

I loved this passage from a fellow TTC group member to another member (edited for quick typing grammar mistakes):
One thing I know for sure is that we create a lot that is going on in our lives. God just allows us to create, and whenever we ask for help, it is truly provided. We have a responsibility to our own lives and if we want to have babies, we can have babies! A lot of times, our bodies are talking to us and we aren't listening. Here are some statements for you to write in your journal I got when I was reading this article on actually being ready to walk the path of motherhood and checking in with your soul on motherhood:
  • I want to become a mother because...
  • I'm not sure whether I want to become a mother because...
  • If I don't try to get pregnant now, then what? What are your concerns and fears? If you were not to enter the path of motherhood now at this time, what would that be like?
  • What are the best and worst things about entering motherhood now? What are the easiest and hardest things? How might this impact your relationship with yourself? With your partner? With your career? When you think about entering into a relationship with another, new being, how does it make you feel? What excites you about it? What scares you?
I love these questions because I was able to be in the moment of being a mother. Just in that moment, I was able to see my life changed and my everyday chores being different. So wonderful to feel this experience and know that all things are possible.

I say all of this to say, please let go of the envy, resentment, doubt, and all that "stuff" and be happy for those around you that have what you want because they are a mirror for you to see that you too have these things. (OK, it's easy for me to say this... trust me... I'm dealing with it too!)
I plan to address these questions in this blog in the days to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige