2.20.2007

7 DPO (7d past ovulation) - I Want to Become A Mother Because

Thinking positive++++++++++ thoughts! ;-)

(See entry 2.19.07) I want to become a mother because...
  • I feel deep down that I still have tons and tons of hugs and love to give to a child of my own.
  • I would be so grateful to allow the presence of my own flesh share my body with me to grow healthy and strong.
  • Did I mention I have a lot of love to give?
  • I have prayed and asked God to bless us with a baby of our own to hold. I do feel He wants this for us too, at the right time.
  • Our house is too big for two!
  • Children are such joys!
  • Raising me and my brother have been my mother's proudest accomplishments. I want to follow in those steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige