2.26.2007

10 DPO (10d past ovulation)

Not feeling very hopeful for that BFP (big fat positive)... But I also think that that's when it happens--when we are least expecting it. My breasts are sore and today I started spotting. Both are good signs of pregnancy or menses. My PMS this cycle was much worse than in the past. I haven't felt it so extreme since before the pill. I stopped it over a year ago! Also I have not noticed breast tenderness before menses since before going on the pill. So if menses appears, I am hopeful that my hormones are finally "regulating" and are getting back to my "normal" range, whatever that may be. It could be the B6 and evening primrose oil that I started this cycle, or just plain my body doing its womanly thing it needs to do.

If menses doesn't show up by Thursday, I'm testing that morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige