5.09.2007

5w 1d - Ups & Downs

To parallel my favorite podcast, Pregtastic, I will try to report at least 2 "ups and downs" for the week or particular day I am writing. I will model what the podcasters do by ending on a positive spin with my "ups." So here we go!

Downs
  • I'm having a really hard time trying to choose an OB or certified nurse-midwife. I think I will be setting up interviews with practitioners once my RE kicks me out of their office and sends me on. (I'm so hoping they will hold me under their wing through week 12.)
  • I'm still pretty anxious about the ultrasound and seeing a heartbeat. I'm starting to feel better about it, but it's a constant emotional mind game.
Ups
  • I'm pregnant!
  • Still feelin' pretty good symptom-wise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige