1.30.2007

12 DPO, CD 32... or CD 1? (12 days past ovulation & cycle day 32... or cycle day 1?)

Not sure if I should mark this down as CD 1 (1st day of full red flow) or not... will decide tonight. My basal temps are still going down (see my fertility chart link)...

I'm not as sad anymore but am looking ahead now to a new cycle. Mainly just really tired from a fun weekend with my friend who brought her kids and spent 2 nights with me. (Hubby is in Mexico for a 2-week trip for work.) At best I have a 25% chance of conception each month (assuming good health). So I'm thinking next month has to be it! But I'm trying so hard to give it all up to God and pray that He knows the best timing for us.

Many thanks to all of you who are praying for us! {{{{HUGS}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige