1.31.2007

CD 2 (cycle day 2)

So indeed I have started another cycle. It's kind of a relief when you're waiting and waiting for something to happen. I noticed I was extremely irritable yesterday, and even our dogs annoyed me. Hubby would be glad he wasn't around. ;-) I suppose the estrogen (I think) is a-ragin' and doin' its job at what it does! I haven't noticed the irritability like this in a long time... (telling myself not to read into it -- like maybe my body is finally getting ready for conception and carrying to term??) So I focused on watching an episode of Heroes and prepared a freezer meal. Also cramping is pretty bad.

Dear darling hubby returns Friday night from his work trip. I'm looking forward to us spending quality time with each other. I know that can get forgotten all too easily once baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige