3.05.2007

CD 6 - Another Response from 2/19 Post

If I don't try to get pregnant now, then what? What are your concerns and fears? If you were not to enter the path of motherhood now at this time, what would that be like?
  • If I didn't try to get pregnant now...? Well technically we're taking "off" this cycle. It feels a little bit freeing so far. I feel myself relaxing a little more. I think the break will be good. You hear of so many couple getting pregnant right after they stop trying so hard... (although plenty get pregnant trying awfully hard too).
  • My concern is that we will "waste" another good, potentially very fertile month. My fear as time goes on is that I don't truly know with 100% certainty that I will be able to be a mother of my own biological children.
  • If I don't enter the "path of motherhood" right away, well... It certainly has been disappointing to have not entered it when I wanted to. But I have learned a lot about the fertility process and about myself in this "wait" period. The journey surely involves plenty of waiting!
  • Also I know I'm "young," but I'm starting to feel the clock tick... I would love to have more than one child. I don't want to prolong number 1 any longer so that we don't have to face more risks and potential issues in the future if I am a lot older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige