12.20.2007

37w 2d - "Last" Last HypnoBirthing® Class

Since our last hypnobirthing class was so disjointed with our classmate walking in with her baby and telling their incredibly inspiring story, Kate, our instructor, invited me and J back to her last class tonight of her current class of 2 more couples. We definitely got some more information about birth and the first couple of weeks of parenthood that I found very helpful. I talked to her also about the deeper anesthesia relaxation that I just can't quite seem to get a handle on, and she gave us some other suggestions to try to get that numbing technique to work for me. It could be that my mental block is too great and it just isn't going to work. I will keep trying but not stress over it too much.

2 comments:

  1. That was so special!
    Let me know about that numbing technique, k?
    KK
    Doulasurround.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw this on one of the Discovery Health birthing shows... and the mom thought it was awesome!! I hope things are going well - looks like you had a great baby shower!! We're offically TTC #5 .. oye!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige