7.10.2007

14w 0d - Ups & Downs

Downs
  • I've had pretty bad headaches off and on for a few days now. I'll be asking my chiropractor next week about them to see if it's related to any changes in my back.
  • I also had occassional, minor, sciatic pain in my right leg, so I figure things are already starting to shift around in preparation! I haven't noticed it in probably a week though.
Ups
  • I'm "looking" more pregnant every day and I can't wait until my belly bump has really "popped" out.
  • No headaches today so far! Other than those, I've felt great.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your having headaches...they hit me too in the beginning of 2nd tri...it's all hormonal...thankfully mine have started to slack off some. I hope yours do the same soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige