7.25.2007

Remembering The Angels

Today I remember a year ago when we lost our angel to a "missed abortion (miscarriage)" and my D&C surgery at RMH. In many ways I find it hard to believe it has already been a year. 365 days. A full 12 months. God is so good in healing and providing peace. I recognize how much I have to be thankful for. Of course, our current pregnancy and the life we pray to have the honor of bringing into the world in just a few months... But mainly today I think of the ever so kind nursing staff of RMH... The loved ones who sent a card or who approached me with a difficult conversation concerning our loss... And the friends and family with whom I will always share a bond of having lost a pre-term baby.

I also remember today all the sweet babies lost by miscarriage, still birth, and premature delivery. I imagine them all playing in Heaven together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige