7.25.2007

16w 1d - Ups & Downs

Downs
  • I've been a little more tired lately.
  • Headaches have been a pain for me lately! Luckily I haven't had a very noticeable one for about a week.
  • I started getting a cold last Thursday. I'm hoping I'll have it licked within a few days.
  • I'm still not really showing.
  • Jason wants to find out the gender at the 20-week ultrasound but I'm still trying to convince him that we should keep it a surprise.
  • Today marks the anniversary of my D&C / missed abortion when we lost our first baby. I truly cannot believe it's been a year, and that our baby would be 5 months old already if it were born around the due date of 2/11/07!

Ups

  • My hubby bought me a really cute shirt last night at Steve & Barry's. It's a size L for when I get LARGE! and it has a cartoon picture of a chick in a iron skillet. The words read "Hot Chick." Yeah! :)
  • I'm still sleeping great--just not getting enough of it!
  • We were away for the weekend at a lakehouse with 2 other couples who had small kids (5 and 24 months). It was fun watching them and imagining what life might be like for us next summer at the same location!
  • My next regular checkup appointment is tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige