4.06.2007

CD 10 (cycle day 10)

I'm feeling much better and more at peace about my decision to see Dr Bateman, the RE. I saw our cousin tonight who lost her twins at 20 weeks, and she gave a glowing recommendation of him (her friend uses him). I talked with Jason more and he also feels that it's a good idea at least to see if we're missing anything, or if there are any tests to run to see if anything obvious is holding us back. Sometimes I feel I'm being impatient and I'm not allowing myself to fully trust God's plan and timing. But maybe we need to go through this process. Besides, what if something is uncovered that could help us prevent another miscarriage? I doubt we will revel a medical explanation of why the first one happened. But who knows. You learn to try not to expect much in the process of TTC so you are not overly disappointed with each stage. It's a constant mind game with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige