4.17.2007

CD 21, 1? DPO - First Acupuncture

I finally connected with an acupuncturist! She does treat infertility. Of her current clients, one used IVF and is pregnant, and another dropped out, as she was inconsistent with her visits. She recommends bi-weekly visits for fertility (I think through the first trimester). She told me that she doesn’t specialize in treating infertility, but the only acupuncturist around here who does (that she is aware of) lives in Winchester. I’m not willing to drive that distance quite yet.

Her name is Kirsten Thompson and I heard about her from my friend at church. She took a brief history and we set up my first appointment for next Monday the 23rd. I’m a little nervous! I’m feeling more proactive though and I’m eager to see if I notice a difference in my body and to hear what she recommends for complete body wellness (herbs, diet, etc). At the very least, I’ve heard that acupuncture is relaxing. Stress management is surely a concern while TTC! And I’ve heard it’s a great complement treatment while under an RE’s care.

Have any readers had any experience with acupuncture, directly or indirectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige