4.16.2007

CD 20 (cycle day 20) ...Did I O Yet?

Is anybody out there reading this who is well versed with charting? As you can see, I'm waiting to confirm O with taking my temps. I don't use OPKs (maybe I should start) or an expensive ovulation monitor.

Do you think there's any chance I O'd on CD 17? Here's another link to my chart (and also on the right side). On CD 18 and 20 I had a different wake up time, so I can't totally rely on those temp readings.

DH is gone on business so we baby danced up until he left. Hopefully the timing was "good enough!"

3 comments:

  1. Paige,

    I would say "yes"....but I am out of the habit of temping since it's been awhile....but compared to your previous charts...it looks promising! Looks like you are covered in the BD department.LOL. BEST OF LUCK in the upcoming 2WW!

    ~Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige! You don't know me yet, but I have just joined the ttc our first group. I think my intro will be up soon so you can see my story! Or you can read my blog! But I just wanted to comment on your chart. I've been charting for a while and I tend to think Day 20 looks more likely, but Day 17 is a possibility given that you took your temp late the other two days. My fertility naturopath told me the other day that you can tell if you are pregnant if the temp just keeps rising in the days following ovulation. If it plateaus or drops you are likely not pregnant. I thought that was helpful in bracing myself for the dreaded period!
    Anyway, look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige