4.10.2007

CD 14 (cycle day 14)

Another cycle waiting for ovulation... I have decided to make this blog public. Opened wide to the world. You may be able to have "certain" suspicions if it abruptly becomes private again. *wink wink* ... Let's hope. I really have nothing to hide other than if I happen to see another BFP (see my new abbreviation list if you need help with that one), we need to be careful about who finds out first... or last... I don't necessarily mind if the world finds out we get pregnant and then we miscarry... again. I don't even like to speculate, but I have to protect my emotions and be a realist too. We very well could have another loss. At any rate, we'll decide what to do with the blog (private or public) once that time comes (and praying that it does).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message! ~ Paige